Digital Marketing Manager - Part-time to start and transition to full-time, Remote
Are you the needle in a haystack?
Would you like to contribute to our mission of helping students who are genuinely interested in becoming outstanding future professionals, achieve their academic and career goals?
Would you like to make sure no one is treated unfairly due to their unfamiliarity with the admissions process or due to cultural, racial or social status?
Would you like to be part of a team that's shaping the future of admissions?
Here’s a little bit about us:
You've probably never worked with anyone like us before. We're a dynamic team of practicing professionals, researchers, and scholars, with a passion to help students reach their academic and career goals. We often go above and beyond to deliver the best possible services we can to our students. We make sure we are highly knowledgable about the ever-changing landscape of admissions by studying and researching admissions trends. We take our own medicine and we are constantly training to keep our individual performance and the performance of our company exceptional.
We take our role very seriously and contribute to our company on a consistent basis. When things need to get done, we don't care what time of the day or day of the week it is, we get the job done. We know how to manage our time and competing demands. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and impact and we are not afraid to share our ideas and collaborate with our team members. We put our company and our missions first. This is not a "job" to us. This is a calling. Our passion for mentoring our students and making admissions fair and scientifically sound is what gets us up in the morning. Importantly, we understand that our company is only as great as its individual members. That's how we have become a leading academic consulting firm and that's why we are extremely selective about our team and only pick the very best to join us and we do everything we can to support them.
We'll be honest; working at BeMo isn't for everyone. If you are resistant to coaching because you believe you already know everything, if you are seeking a side job just to make a few bucks or to add another entry to your resume, if you normally don't pay much attention to detail, or if you are looking for a short-term gig with little impact and growth, then we're probably not right for you.
If you are extremely detail oriented, obsessed with delivering only the best service, love split testing and experimentation, have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, willing to learn more and implement new strategies, love to be a part of the team to change the future of admissions, and looking for a long-term mission with significant impact on society, then you need to apply. Now.
What we offer:
- Be a part of our fast growing, innovative and leading academic consulting firm.
- Be part of a revolution. We are creating the next generation of admissions screening tools that are light years ahead at selecting best-suited candidates compared to traditional tools, while being fair to applicants.
- Be part of a team of A-players. We only hire the brightest individuals with the highest caliber, character and courage.
- Freedom to work from anywhere around the world. You never have to go to the "office". All of our services are provided online. We only need to meet for meetings and fun events within the Toronto area 20% of the time and you must be able to commute at your own expense.
- 24/7 support. We don't sleep. If you need our help, we'll be there for you because this means more than just a “job” to us.
- Opportunity of stocks/shares in our fast growing company for exceptional team members that embody our core values.
- Opportunity for growth, independent project development and career advancement
- Make a huge difference in the lives of aspiring future professionals and contribute to our outstanding success rate.
- Full health, dental and life insurance benefits for full-time team members.
- Generous vacation policy for full-time team members.
BeMo has an immediate need for an experienced, top caliber marketing manager to create, monitor, split test, optimize, and scale all digital marketing advertising including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Email marketing, in addition to creating new online and offline strategies for scaling the business by 10X.
Roles and responsibilities:
- 15 - 20 hours per week - with the possibility to move to full-time if there's a good fit. Ideally we are looking for someone to transition to full-time.
- Write exceptional ad, landing page and email copy that educates our potential students about our services and their benefits.
- Continuously split test, monitor and optimize Facebook ads, Google ads and email marketing to reach quarterly KPIs.
- Continuously optimize marketing performance using excellent recording keeping and Google Analytics.
- Identify best performing ads and scale the total revenues, while maintaining positive ROI.
- Identify new online and offline strategies to help scale revenue while maintaining positive ROI.
- Continuously split test, monitor and optimize landing pages to increase conversion rates to meet quarterly KPIs.
- Continuously increase organic traffic with the help of our content manager.
- Develop new strategies to scale the business in new geographical locations.
- Experience with auto-responders such as MailChimp and Drip.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Create and improve SOPs for the marketing department.
- Seek automation of recurring tasks with the help of our computer developers to improve efficiency.
- Must demonstrate a genuine interest in our mission and take an active role to improve our impact as a company. (i.e. This will not be just a side source of income or a job to you.)
Preferred Qualifications & Education:
- Minimum 2 years experience managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Email marketing..
- Minimum 2 years experience growing website traffic using SEO.
- Minimum 2 years experience writing exceptional persuasive copy.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Google Analytics.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably Master’s or above. Any discipline, preferably business, marketing or digital marketing.
- Google ads, Facebook ads, Google analytics, and email marketing certificate.
- Highly coachable and always eager to learn new skill sets.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- Must love split testing and experimentation with scientific approach.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated; ability to take initiative.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality. Excellent project/workflow management skills, and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills. Demonstrate a growth mindset (e.g., embrace latest technology, innovate methods/tools in digital marketing, etc.)
- Completely self-managed with the ability to act independently with very little supervision and great work ethic.
- Must be looking for a long-term position with a fast growing company.
How to apply:
Simple. Send us items "A" and "B" below:
A) your skill level on a scale of 1 to 7 for the following:
- Facebook advertising
- Google Adwords
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
(1= little experience and expertise, 7 = world-class expertise with verifiable awards)
B) a copy of your resume highlighting relevant experience
Send "A" and "B" to [email protected]
Please quote job #22168 on the subject line of your email.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will be in touch via email to schedule you for an interview. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
BeMo is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
BeMo is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.