Current Positions @ BeMo Academic Consulting:
Student Brand Ambassador, Part-time & Remote
Are you the needle in a haystack?
Would you like to contribute to our mission of helping students who are genuinely interested in becoming outstanding future professionals, achieve their academic and career goals?
Would you like to make sure no one is treated unfairly due to their unfamiliarity with the admissions process or due to cultural, racial or social status?
Would you like to be part of a team that's shaping the future of admissions?
Here’s a little bit about us:
You've probably never worked with anyone like us before. We're a dynamic team of practicing professionals, researchers, and scholars, with a passion to help students reach their academic and career goals. We often go above and beyond to deliver the best possible services we can to our students. We make sure we are highly knowledgable about the ever-changing landscape of admissions by studying and researching admissions trends. We take our own medicine and we are constantly training to keep our individual performance and the performance of our company exceptional.
We take our role very seriously and contribute to our company on a consistent basis. When things need to get done, we don't care what time of the day or day of the week it is, we get the job done. We know how to manage our time and competing demands. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and impact and we are not afraid to share our ideas and collaborate with our team members. We put our company and our missions first. This is not a "job" to us. This is a calling. Our passion for mentoring our students and making admissions fair and scientifically sound is what gets us up in the morning. Importantly, we understand that our company is only as great as its individual members. That's how we have become a leading academic consulting firm and that's why we are extremely selective about our team and only pick the very best to join us and we do everything we can to support them.
We'll be honest; working at BeMo isn't for everyone. If you are resistant to coaching because you believe you already know everything, if you normally don't pay much attention to detail, if you are not active on social media and campus life, or if you are looking for a something with little impact, then we're probably not right for you.
If you are extremely detail oriented, love social media and networking, have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, love to be a part of the team to change the future of admissions, and looking for a mission with significant impact on society, then you need to apply. Now.
What we offer:
- $15/hr + bonuses + discounts on our services.
- Cool BeMo hoodies and t-shirts.
- Flexible hours. You choose your hours. We only expect you to dedicate 4 hours/week consistently all the time regardless of your schedule.
- Be a part of our fast growing, innovative and leading academic consulting firm.
- Be part of a revolution. We are creating the next generation of admissions screening tools that are light years ahead at selecting best-suited candidates compared to traditional tools, while being fair to applicants.
- Be part of a team of A-players. We only hire the brightest individuals with the highest caliber, character and courage.
- Freedom to work from anywhere around the world. You never have to go to the "office".
- 24/7 support. We don't sleep. If you need our help, we'll be there for you because this means more than just a “job” to us.
- Make a huge difference in the lives of aspiring future professionals and contribute to our outstanding success rate.
BeMo has an immediate need for top caliber student brand ambassadors. The role is to help inform students about our services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Increase BeMo's visibility and goodwill on campus and social media.
- Must be able to commit to 5 hours per week.
- Must be able to commit to at least one academic year.
- Use your social media to promote free BeMo resources on your Facebook, Instagram, forums, etc. (all content will be provided)
- Make classroom announcements about our free products, services and webinars.
- Post flyers around your campus about our products and services.
- Must be able to commit to at least one full academic year.
- Must be very familiar with the college or university campus to post flyers in high density areas relevant to our products and services.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Highly coachable
- Extremely humble and eager to learn new skills
- Tech and social media savvy
- Ability to act independently with very little supervision and great work ethics.
- Must be able to quickly search and identify relevant Facebook groups, reddit subreddits, forums to post free and useful BeMo content (all content will be provided)
How to apply:
Simple. Send us the following 3 items to careers [at] bemoacademicconsulting.com
1) Send us your cover letter indicating why you believe you will be an excellent match for this position along with your CV or resume.
2) In your email indicate your current year of studies and number of years remaining & name of your university.
3) In your email also indicate whether or not you are able to start immediately if an offer is made. (Preference is given to those who can start immediately).
Please quote job #25101 on the subject line of your email.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will be in touch via email to schedule you for an interview. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
BeMo is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
BeMo is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.