Digital Marketing Assistant - Full-time, Remote
An ideal position for someone looking for a long-term role located in Canada!
BeMo has an immediate need for a knowledge hungry and extremely detail oriented Digital Marketing Assistant to create, monitor, optimize, and scale all digital marketing advertising including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Email marketing under the direction of our Marketing Manager.
Are you the needle in a haystack?
Would you like to contribute to our mission of helping students who are genuinely interested in becoming outstanding future professionals, achieve their academic and career goals?
Would you like to make sure no one is treated unfairly due to their unfamiliarity with the admissions process or due to cultural, racial or social status?
Would you like to be a long-term part of a team that's shaping the future of admissions?
Do you love marketing and obsessing over marketing strategies for brands you love and respect?
Here’s a little bit about us:
You've probably never worked with anyone like us before. We're a dynamic team of practicing professionals, researchers, and scholars, with a passion to help students reach their academic and career goals. We often go above and beyond to deliver the best possible services we can to our students. We make sure we are highly knowledgeable about the ever-changing landscape of admissions by studying and researching admissions trends. We take our own medicine and we are constantly training to keep our individual performance and the performance of our company exceptional.
We put the interests of BeMo above our own. When things need to get done, we don't care what time of the day or day of the week it is, we get the job done. We know how to manage our time and fulfill competing demands. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and impact and we are not afraid to share our ideas and collaborate with our team members. This is not a "job" to us. This is a calling. Our passion for mentoring our students and making admissions fair and scientifically sound is what gets us up in the morning. Importantly, we understand that our company is only as great as its individual members. That's how we have become a leading academic consulting firm and that's why we are extremely selective about our team and only pick the very best to join us and we do everything we can to support them.
We want to foster an environment where we drive team members to succeed within their role and believe in the mission and values of BeMo.
If you are resistant to coaching because you believe you already know everything, if you are seeking a side job just to make a few bucks or to add another entry to your resume, if you normally don't pay much attention to detail, or if you are looking for a short-term gig with little impact and growth, then we're probably not right for you.
If you are extremely detail oriented, obsessed with delivering only the best service, love split testing and experimentation, have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, willing to learn more and implement new strategies, love to be a part of the team to change the future of admissions, and looking for a long-term mission with significant impact on society, then you need to apply. Now.
Watch Our CEO's TEDx Talk to Find Out Why We Created BeMo:
What we offer:
- Freedom to work from anywhere around the world. You never have to go to the "office".
- Freedom to choose your hours. We focus on results not the hours or arbitrary 9 to 5.
- Opportunity of stocks/shares in our fast growing company for exceptional team members that embody our core values.
- Opportunity for growth, independent project development and career advancement.
- Make a huge difference in the lives of aspiring future professionals and contribute to our outstanding success rate.
- Be a part of our fast growing, innovative and leading academic consulting firm.
- Be part of a team of A-players. We only hire the brightest individuals with the highest caliber, character and courage.
- Comprehensive health, dental and disability insurance benefits.
- Generous self-directed vacation policy for full-time team members.
- $1,000 yearly personal and professional development fund.
- Quarterly team dinners.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create and optimize search ads, social media ads, and Email marketing.
- Continuously monitor and optimize SEO.
- Continuously create and monitor all aspects of the marketing funnel by setting up split tests.
- Analyze marketing results to help direct increased ROI, ROAS and reduce waste.
- Quickly become an expert in search ads, social media ads, email marketing and analytics.
- Must have experience with Facebook ads, Google ads, email marketing and analytics.
- Bonus: completion of certificate or course in digital marketing.
- Huge Bonus: certifications in Facebook advertising, Google advertising, Analytics, Email marketing.
- Minimum Bachelor degree. Any discipline, preferably business, marketing or digital marketing.
- This is a full-time position and not suitable for current students. You must have completed your studies.
Traits of Successful Applicants:
- Must be looking for a long-term role and not looking for a "stepping stone" short-term gig.
- You understand that top performance is success and average or adequate performance is failure.
- Highly coachable and always eager to learn new skill sets.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- Must love detailed record keeping and analytics.
- Must love split testing and experimentation with scientific approach.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated; ability to take initiative.
- Completely self-managed with the ability to act independently with very little supervision and great work ethic.
Our hiring process:
Our hiring process includes multiple steps. You will progress to each step if we believe there's a good match for both parties. The process includes a review of your application, a skills assessment test, a virtual interview, a face-to-face interview with select members of our team via video conference and lastly, reference calls.
How to apply:
Simple. Send us items A to F below:
A) your skill level on a scale of 1 to 7 for the following:
- Facebook advertising
- Google Ads
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
(1= little experience and expertise, 7 = world-class expertise with verifiable awards. If you indicate "7", you must include a copy of your award or you will be disqualified.)
B) Do you have certificate for Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Analytics. Please specify and send a copy of each that you do currently have. If you do not currently have certificates, are you willing to obtain them at your own time and expense?
C) A copy of your resume highlighting relevant experience.
D) What about BeMo's mission and values resonate the most with you and why?
E) Are you located in Canada? (note, while the job is remote, only applicants from Canada are qualified to apply. All other applicants will be disqualified)
F) Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
Send A to F to careers[at]bemoacademicconsulting.com
Please quote job #22168 on the subject line of your email.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will be in touch via email to schedule you for an interview. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
BeMo is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
BeMo is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.