Conquer MCAT Fast
Whether this is your first time taking the MCAT or retaking it due to poor scores, this is probably what's on your mind:
- You can't find any patterns and have no clue how to prepare in advance;
- You can't think fast to answer the complicated MCAT questions quickly before running out of time;
- You don't know how to identify and answer different types of MCAT passages;
- You don't understand half the vocabulary as if the passages are written in a foreign language;
- You don't want to waste a year of your life and the associated cost because of your MCAT score.
Almost 50% of applicants end up retaking the MCAT. But the good news is that we have helped 30,812 premeds here at BeMo and almost all of them had one or more of the same worries above. We're sure we can help you too. Here's how: