How to Get into Boston Medical School
“Boston University School of Medicine is dedicated to the educational, intellectual, professional, and personal development of a diverse group of exceptional students, trainees, and faculty who are deeply committed to the study and to the practice of medicine, to biomedical research, and to the health of the public. We, as a community, place great value on excellence, integrity, service, social justice, collegiality, equality of opportunity, and interdisciplinary collaboration.”
- Years I & II: Pre-Clinical
- Year III: Clerkship
- Year IV: Electives
- No research or thesis required during medical school.
- Success rate (Overall): 1.72%
- Success rate (In-State): 4.53%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 1.46%
- Success rate (International): 1.34%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.81
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 517
- Biology (1 year with lab)
- Chemistry (2 years made up of General, Organic, both with labs, and Biochemistry, no lab required)
- Physics (1 year)
- English (required, writing intensive humanities may be used to meet)
- Social/Behavioural Science (2 courses recommended)
- Calculus (recommended)
Main site: http://www.bumc.bu.edu/busm/admissions/
Admissions contact email: [email protected]
How would you like to get into Boston Medical School? Visit our medical school consulting prep page to learn more and schedule your free initial consultation today!
(limited spots available)
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.