Do you want to get into Drexel Medical School? In our blog, you will learn Drexel's admissions statistics, application requirements, and our tips for how to get in!
Note: If you would like to navigate to specific sections of the article, click "Article Contents" above (on mobile) or on the right (desktop) to see an overview of the content.
“Drexel University College of Medicine delivers innovative biomedical education in an environment that embraces inquiry and collaboration, founded on excellence in patient care, and based on a culture of, and respect for diversity. These principles are built upon the College's legacy of a firm commitment to meeting the healthcare needs of the communities in which we live and work.”
- Foundation Phase: 18 months: basic and clinical sciences.
- Applications: 12 months: Clerkship
- Transitions: Advanced clinical skills in preparation for residency
- No research or thesis required during medical school.
- Success rate (Overall): 1.81%
- Success rate (In-State): 7.39%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 1.26%
- Success rate (International): 0%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.73
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 511
- No requirements.
Admissions contact email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.