Do you want to get into Drexel Medical School? In our blog, you will learn Drexel's admissions statistics, application requirements, and our tips for how to get in!
Want us to help you? Applicants and students, book a free strategy call here. Universities, businesses, or student organizations representative, book a free call here.
“Drexel University College of Medicine delivers innovative biomedical education in an environment that embraces inquiry and collaboration, founded on excellence in patient care, and based on a culture of, and respect for diversity. These principles are built upon the College's legacy of a firm commitment to meeting the healthcare needs of the communities in which we live and work.”
- Foundation Phase: 18 months: basic and clinical sciences.
- Applications: 12 months: Clerkship
- Transitions: Advanced clinical skills in preparation for residency
- No research or thesis required during medical school.
- Success rate (Overall): 1.81%
- Success rate (In-State): 7.39%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 1.26%
- Success rate (International): 0%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.73
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 511
- No requirements.
Main site: http://drexel.edu/medicine/academics/md-program/md-program-admissions/
Admissions contact email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.
Have a question? Ask our admissions experts below and we'll answer your questions!
Anything we didn't cover? Have a question? Ask below or share your comments!