How to Get into Drexel Medical School
“Drexel University College of Medicine delivers innovative biomedical education in an environment that embraces inquiry and collaboration, founded on excellence in patient care, and based on a culture of, and respect for diversity. These principles are built upon the College's legacy of a firm commitment to meeting the healthcare needs of the communities in which we live and work.”
- Foundation Phase: 18 months: basic and clinical sciences.
- Applications: 12 months: Clerkship
- Transitions: Advanced clinical skills in preparation for residency
- No research or thesis required during medical school.
- Success rate (Overall): 1.81%
- Success rate (In-State): 7.39%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 1.26%
- Success rate (International): 0%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.73
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 511
- No requirements.
Admissions contact email: [email protected]
How would you like to get into Drexel Medical School? Visit our medical school consulting prep page to learn more and schedule your free initial consultation today!
(limited spots available)
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.