Are you looking to get into George Washington Medical School? In this blog, you will learn everything you need to get in, including admission requirements, statistics, and our expert tips that will help you get accepted!
Note: If you would like to navigate to specific sections of the article, click "Article Contents" above (on mobile) or on the right (desktop) to see an overview of the content.
“To create and nurture a diverse community of the best people committed to leadership in alleviating human suffering caused by disease”
- Years I & II: Foundational Pathways
- Years III & IV: Advanced, Tailored Pathways
- Every student in the Pathways MD track is required to complete a scholarly project whereby students complete an independent investigation with the supervision of a faculty member.
- Success rate (Overall): 2.35%
- Success rate (In-State): 4.01%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 2.34%
- Success rate (International): 0.44%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.8
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 517.33
- Biology (full year)
- Chemistry (2 years that covers inorganic, organic, and biochemistry)
- Physics (full year)
- Laboratory Experience
- Computation Skills/Mathematics (Full year that includes calculus and statistics. Biostatistics is preferred for the statistics portion of course requirement)
- Analytical and writing skills/Expository writing
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.