How to Get into Temple Medical School (Lewis Katz School of Medicine)
“Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University is dedicated to excellence in education, research and patient care, achieved by faculty, staff and learners who represent and serve our diverse society. The School provides: - Education that is patient-centered, instilling in learners the School's ethic of human service and lifelong learning; - Research that advances and integrates basic and clinical science; - Patient care that is administered with compassion and understanding, utilizing contemporary knowledge and techniques.”
- Years I & II: IC curriculum
- Year III & IV: Clinical
- Yes, all students are required to complete a scholarly activity.
- Success rate (Overall): 1.93%
- Success rate (In-State): 5.90%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 1.37%
- Success rate (International): 1.64%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.79
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 512
- Biology (1 year with lab)
- Chemistry (1 year Organic Chemistry with Lab, 1 year Inorganic Chemistry with lab)
- Physics (1 year with lab)
- Humanities (1 year)
Admissions contact email: [email protected]
How would you like to get into Temple Medical School? Visit our medical school consulting prep page to learn more and schedule your free initial consultation today!
(limited spots available)
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.