If you are planning to apply yo Tulane medical school, you have come to the right place! In this blog, you will learn Tulane medical school admission statistics, requirements, and tips for how to get accepted!
Note: If you would like to navigate to specific sections of the article, click "Article Contents" above (on mobile) or on the right (desktop) to see an overview of the content.
Tulane Medical School - Mission Statement:
“We heal communities through research, education and service.”
Tulane Medical School - Curriculum:
- Years I & II: Foundations of Medicine
- Year III & IV: Clinical Experience
Tulane Medical School - Research:
- No research or thesis required during medical school.
Tulane Medical School - Admissions Statistics:
- Success rate (Overall): 1.77%
- Success rate (In-State): 3.68%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 1.72%
- Success rate (International): 1.02%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.62
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 511
Tulane Medical School - Required Courses:
- No requirements
- Recommended: Physics, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, English, Calculus, Biology, Biochemistry, Behavioural Sciences.
Tulane Medical School - Contact Information:
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.