This blog lists the medical schools located in Ontario, as well as outlines some features of the province which should be considered by applicants prior to applying to medical school there. Click here to view the entire List of Medical Schools in Canada.
Ontario is Canada’s most populous province, with almost 14 million people. Ontario also has 6 of Canada’s 17 medical schools. Ontario is an extremely diverse province, and allows physicians to practice in a variety of settings, with access to specialized care, the newest technologies, and a large network of health-care professionals and educational institutions to rely on.
How to Make your Med School Application Stand Out?
Medical Schools in Ontario:
• McMaster University Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine – Location: Hamilton, ON
• University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine – Location: Toronto, ON
• University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine *FRENCH STREAM AVAILABLE* – Location: Ottawa, ON
• Western University Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry –Location: London, ON
• Queen’s University School of Medicine – Location: Kingston, ON
• Northern Ontario School of Medicine – Location 1: Thunder Bay, ON (in partnership with Lakehead University)
Location 2: Sudbury, ON (in partnership with Laurentian University)
Do you want our help getting into medical schools in Ontario?
(limited spots available)
To your success,
Your friends at BeMo