Conquer The MCAT Fast
Whether this is your first time taking the MCAT or retaking it due to poor scores, this is probably what's on your mind:
- You can't find any patterns and have no clue how to prepare in advance;
- You can't think fast to answer the complicated MCAT questions quickly before running out of time;
- You don't know how to identify and answer different types of MCAT passages;
- You don't understand half the vocabulary as if the passages are written in a foreign language;
- You don't want to waste a year of your life and the associated cost because of your MCAT score.
Almost 50% of applicants end up retaking the MCAT. But the good news is that we have helped