Get in Without Perfect Stats
If you're re-applying to medical school because you have been rejected in the past you are probably worried because:
- You don't have perfect grades, MCAT scores or extraordinary past experiences;
- You don't know how to write compelling personal statements or list of activities;
- You don't know what schools to choose to maximize your chance of acceptance;
- You don't know exactly how to prepare for CASPer test or interviews;
- You don't want to waste so much of your time, money and energy because of a rejection.
The sad truth is that most applicants get rejected. The good news is that we have helped