How to Get into Loyola Stritch Medical School
“Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (SSOM) is committed to scholarship and the education of medical professionals and biomedical scientists. Our school, including its faculty, trainees and staff are called to go beyond facts, experimentation, and treatment of disease to prepare people to lead extraordinary lives and treat the human spirit in an environment that encourages innovation, embraces diversity, respects life, and values human dignity.”
- Years I & II: Pre-Clinical
- Year III & IV: Clerkship & Clinical Electives
- No research or thesis required during medical school.
- Success rate (Overall): 1.46%
- Success rate (In-State): 3.41%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 1.03%
- Success rate (International): 6.55%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.71
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 507
- Biology (1 year with lab)
- Chemistry (1 year Inorganic and 1 year Organic Chemistry, both with lab)
- Physics (1 year with lab)
Main site: http://ssom.luc.edu/admission/
How would you like to get into Loyola Stritch Medical School? Visit our medical school consulting prep page to learn more and schedule your free initial consultation today!
(limited spots available)
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.