Are you a writer looking to share informative content about the field of higher education admissions? Send us your content ideas and become a guest writer to get mentioned in one of the most authoritative publications in higher education.
- Your articles and videos must be unique and never published anywhere else before.
- It must pass the Turnitin and AI plagiarism scans.
- It must use US English.
- A minimum of 2,500 words.
- If you are citing or referencing any statistics or facts, please include your sources.
- Your blog must be accurate, informative, accessible, helpful, authoritative, credible (no marketing material), and entertaining.
- 12 point font word document format.
Blog Linking Guidelines
- You must include at least 5 links directing to any page on preferably to other blogs founds on .
- You can link to external pages that are authoritative websites, studies, reports, and databases.
- We reserve the right to remove any links we deem inappropriate or irrelevant.
- Note: we do not allow advertising your business in our guest post blogs, including backlinks to your site. If you like to advertise with us, contact partnerships[at]bemoacademicconsulting.com
We look for detailed how-to type of content that include actionable and detailed real life examples on the following:
- Medical school admissions
- Residency Match
- Law school admissions
- MBA admissions
- Graduate school admissions
- Dental school admissions
- College and University admissions
- Nursing school admissions
How to Submit a Guest Post
Fill out and if your content is selected for publication, we will get in touch. Please note we receive 100s of submissions each week and we will only publish those that will meet our standards and priorities on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we don't contact you, it does not mean that your writing is not good. It just means that we won't be able to use it within our publication timelines at the moment. Thank you for your submission in advance.