Get in To Your Dream Program, Early
If you're applying to BS/MD programs or BA/MD programs you are probably worried because:
- You are not a natural writer and don't know how to write outstanding personal statements or list of activities;
- You don't know exactly what to include and what to exclude from your college essays to stand out;
- You don't know exactly how to prepare for CASPer test or interviews;
- You are 100% confident medicine is the path for you, but you know BS/MD and BA/MD programs are highly competitive
- You don't want to waste so much of your time, money and energy because of a rejection.
The sad truth is that most applicants get rejected. The good news is that we have helped