We believe everyone deserves access to higher education. That's why the majority of our revenue is used for creation of free content in the form of books, blogs, videos, webinars, conferences and more. But sometimes that's not enough. What if you wanted to invest in yourself by enrolling in one of our private consulting and coaching programs but didn't have the financial means to do so? We got you covered.
Here are the criteria you must meet in order to take advantage of BeMo's enrollment fee assistance program.
- You must have a minimum of overall 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA (or minimum of 80%).
- Be enrolled in a post secondary or high school.
- Applying to an undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate or professional educational program within a maximum of 12 months of your fee assistance application and a minimum of 2 months in advance.
- Must have been approved for a federal, provincial or state approved financial aid program or student loan in the amount of at least $10,000 in the same year of your application for BeMo's fee assistance.
If you are approved you will be eligible to take advantage of one of the following but not both:
- You'll be able to make payments in small installments to make the payments manageable beyond what we offer on our website and without any sort of interest. OR,
- You'll be able to take advantage of a 50% discount, over our standard pricing (not 50% of any promotional pricing), provided that you pay the enrollment fee in full.
- When you are approved you'll be given the option to choose one of the above options but not both.
- Please note that all enrollments under this program are final sale and there are absolutely no refunds. This program also does not include any sort of guarantees that may be included in our regular programs due to significantly reduced cost.
Here's how to apply for BeMo's enrollment fee assistance program:
- Submit a copy of your official transcript showing your full time status and grades, plus,
- A copy of your federal, provincial, or state student loan approval and the amount of loan approved for the current year of studies to care [at] bemoacademicconsulting.com
- We will review your application and if you are approved, we will contact you to get you started.