"I got accepted to UC Davis, Georgetown, UC Riverside (full scholarship - matriculating), Loma Linda, and UCLA. I’ve thus far recommended your site to anyone I meet."- Marysia
"Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I was accepted into all three schools (Queen's, Mac and U of T) but will be accepting U of T. Thanks again for all the help in the process [application review, CASPer prep & interview prep ] and I look forward to seeing you around campus / hospitals in the near future. Cheers," - Sameer
"I was accepted at NYMC and UMass Medical School, both of which had MMI interview format. I will be attending UMass in the fall. Both my mock interviews gave me really good preparation and the interviewers were wonderful! So I certainly owe a lot of credit to BeMo for helping me reach my goals :) I'd be happy to write a testimonial, etc. Thank you!" - Nate
"I was offered 9 interviews at UMass Worcester, UMass Baystate, Saint Louis, Wake Forest, Drexel, Eastern Virginia, South Florida, Quinnipiac, and New York Medical College. I went to all but NYMC. I was waitlisted at Drexel, Wake Forest, South Florida, and Quinnipiac. I declined Quinnipiac and Drexel. I was accepted at Saint Louis and Eastern Virginia. I have selected Eastern Virginia out of the two. I am still waiting to hear from Wake Forest and South Florida. I never thought I would have received so many interview invitations. I was ecstatic to be accepted at more than one school. I couldn't have done it without the BeMo team! Thank you all for making my dream come true!" - Mandolin
"My daughter said the BeMo MMI interview prep helped her during the real interview. She secured admission to UMKC's 6 year BA/MD program. She has decided to attend the program. Thanks once again for your help." - Maddie
"I was accepted to 5 out of 6! - F. Edward Herbert School of Medicine - University of Vermont College of Medicine - Cooper Medical School of Rowan University - Oakland University of William Beaumont School of Medicine - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School." - Ada
"Thanks for checking in. Yes, the interviews went really well - I got into all the universities I interviewed at (Toronto, McMaster, and Northern)! :)" - Megan
"I have heard back and am excited to say I will be attending the University of Alberta next year! I am also waitlisted at the UofS. Thank you so much for all your interview help, it definitely provided some great insight and helped gauge my performance. I really felt a lot more confident on interview day knowing that I had professional practice. Thanks!" - Arum
"I was accepted to the University of Vermont (UVM) and Quinnipiac (Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University) and will be going to UVM in the fall, which I'm very excited about! I appreciate all the help BeMo provided me in preparing for my interview!!" - Danielle
"Good News! I was accepted to all three medical schools where I interviewed: University of Toronto, University of Ottawa, and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. I have officially accepted my offer to U of T... Thanks again for all your help! I was very pleased with the service I received." - Joanna
Imagine going on Amazon and seeing a product with over a hundred 5-star reviews...
We have over 300 such reviews on our website, TrustPilot and Yelp.
Here are the top 7 reasons why most students choose BeMo and why we have become a leader in academic consulting:
The ONLY firm with scientifically designed and proven programs.
The ONLY firm with a 100% satisfaction and get in or your money back® guarantees.
The ONLY firm who heavily invests in research and development of a new fairer admissions screening tool.
The ONLY firm with rigorously trained and tested admissions experts with over 53 years of combined experience.
We're not the best at everything but we're the leaders in strategic planning, application review, interview and CASPer preparation.
Unlimited mentorship included with select programs.
Outstanding success rate.
Most students know these facts about us and they have heard them from a friend because we have a 91% referral rate but what most students do NOT know is that BeMo is also popular because there are certain things we will NEVER do:
You will never have to wait more than one business day to get a response from us.
You will never have to go to our “office” because all of our services are provided conveniently online.
You will never have to make yourself available between 9-5 because we offer flexible scheduling.
You will never be called our "client" unlike the other guys because we consider you our student.
You will never be encouraged to sign up for our services if you don't have a realistic chance of getting in. We cannot and will not try to steer a parked car or promise to perform magic.
Why should you sign up with BeMo instead of signing up for traditional admissions coaching with someone else?
1. Unlimited coaching: When you choose one of our Titanium or Platinum programs you'll get unlimited support. We'll keep going until we are 100% confident that you are fully prepared. No need to worry about the clock ticking.
2. Expertise: We know what we are talking about and that's what generates the word of mouth and demand for our expertise. For example, our Ultimate Guide to Med School Admissions has hit the #1 spot on Amazon best sellers list multiple times and is voted as 4.9/5 stars.
3. Experience: We help thousands of students every single year and we have helped students get into any medical school you can name. I'm not telling you this to brag, but I'm telling you this because I want to emphasize that what we have learned is based on our experience working with many students. We know exactly what works and what doesn't.
4. Sought-after by Media & Universities: Our expertise is sought after by media, premed outlets and even several universities. For example, I have been invited to write articles for Student Doctor Network (SDN) (here & here); BeMo's resources have been listed by University of Waterloo, University of Michigan, Emory University, and McGill University career and pre-health advising offices; I have been interviewed by US News and World report (click here and scroll down to see my comments about the medical school resume presented in the article); and I have even been invited to present at international conferences about admissions (click here to watch a replay).
5. Scientifically Proven Prep: Our programs are in high demand because they work and they work really well. In fact we offer the only scientifically proven admissions consulting programs. You see, I am a scientist by training and I have been published in several peer-reviewed articles, have given a dozen of international invited talks, and I do everything like a scientist. This is why all of our programs have been scientifically tested and proven before they make it to market. Below is the result of a study we conducted recently with applicants in our CASPer and interview prep program. Our students significantly improved their multiple mini interview (MMI) and CASPer practice scores by an average of 27% and 23% respectively. And our success rate, for applicants in our Platinum program who are invited to interviews, is anywhere between 93.5% to 100% each year because when you are competing with hundreds of excellent applicants, 23-27% increase in your scores means the difference between a rejection and acceptance letter.
If you are completely satisfied with your strategies to get into medical school and you are confident that they can get in on their own or with the help of Dr. Google or a random online forum, then our programs are probably not for you.
If you are looking for a magic pill or for cheap quick dirty "tricks" to get in, this is also not for you.
If you are serious about making all aspects of your application stand out and getting into medical school - and as a result have universities compete for the privilege of having you as a student - and willing to spend the necessary time, money and energy, then this is exactly for you.
Since you have come this far, I hope that some internal resistance, procrastination or cost doesn't stop you. The cost of the our programs is considerably lower than the cost of reapplication process if you get rejected and even minuscule to the benefits of becoming a high-earning, well-respected future professional. Remember, when you get in and become a practicing professional, you'll be reaping the financial and non-financial benefits for the rest of your life and you'll have bragging rights and the rightful sense of pride that you made the right choice to invest in yourself at such a pivotal moment forever.
So to make it easier, here is my guarantee.
BeMo's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
"If you are not completely satisfied with your first consultation session, let us know by end of the day and we will issue a full refund."
Click the link below to schedule your free initial consultation today. We'll schedule a time for you to speak with one of our admissions experts and plan a personalized course of action.
I look forward to working with you. Welcome to the team!
BeMo®, BeMo Academic™, BeMo Consulting™, BeMo Academic Consulting ™, CASPer SIM™, MMI SIM™, & Get In Or Your Money Back® are trademarks of BeMo Academic Consulting Inc. BeMo does not endorse nor affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators.