>> Complete list of medical schools in the US including medical school acceptance rates <<
This blog lists the medical schools located in Florida and outlines some features of the state which you should consider if you are applying to a medical school in Florida.
Florida is the southernmost contiguous state in the United States and the third most populous. Along with its tropical, sunshine-filled climate and abundant beaches, Florida also boasts a large Cuban expatriate population, as well as immigrants from all over the world. Florida also has large metropolitan areas, like Miami and Jacksonville, as well as suburban and rural areas, mostly in the northern part of the state. Florida also has high population growth, and is a hub for retirees. If you wish to study in a pleasant climate, with exposure to patients of diverse backgrounds and of all ages, especially the geriatric population, make sure you explore the possibility of attending medical school in Florida.
Medical Schools in Florida:
• Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University – Location: Boca Raton, FL
• Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine – Location: Miami, FL
• Florida State University College of Medicine – Location: Tallahassee, FL
• Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Allopathic Medicine – Location: Davie, FL
• University of Central Florida College of Medicine – Location: Orlando, FL
• University of Florida College of Medicine – Location: Gainesville, FL
• University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine – Location: Miami, FL
• USF Health Morsani College of Medicine – Location: Tampa, FL
Do you want our help getting into medical school in Florida?
>> Make your application stand out with BeMo. Guaranteed. Visit our medical school admissions consulting page to learn more and schedule your free initial consultation today!<<
(limited spots available)
To your success,
Your friends at BeMo