Increase Your Interview Score By 27%
Medical school interviews are extremely challenging for a few reasons and you're probably nervous because of one or more of the following:
- You get sweaty palms just thinking about the interview and you have no strategy to manage your stress;
- You can't think fast on your feet to answer the complicated questions on a medical school interview in a few minutes;
- You don't know how to identify and answer different types of interview questions;
- You are sick of hearing "just be yourself" when you are trying to improve and want to be your BEST self;
- You don't have perfect grades or test scores and you know that nobody gets in without a flawless interview.
If this sounds familiar, you're not alone. Most of our students feel the same when they first . But as you probably know BeMo first got famous because of our interview prep success rate. Our students increase their interview scores by an average of 27%. Whether this is your first time interviewing or have been rejected in the past, we're confident we can help you too. Scroll down to find out how.