How to Get into Rush Medical School
“Through a supportive and dynamic learning community, Rush Medical College nurtures the development of empathic, proficient physicians dedicated to continuous learning, innovation, and excellence in clinical practice, education, research and service.”
- Years I & II: Pre-Clinical
- Year III & IV: Clerkship and Electives
- No research or thesis required during medical school.
- Success rate (Overall): 1.26%
- Success rate (In-State): 3.89%
- Success rate (Out-of-State):0.79 %
- Success rate (International): 1.23%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.73
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 512
- No requirements.
- Recommend Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Physiology
Admissions contact email: [email protected]
How would you like to get into Rush Medical School? Visit our medical school consulting prep page to learn more and schedule your free initial consultation today!
(limited spots available)
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.