Conquer MCAT CARS
Whether this is your first time taking the MCAT or retaking it due to poor CARS score, this is probably what's on your mind:
- You can't find any patterns and have no clue how to prepare in advance;
- You can't think fast to answer the complicated MCAT CARS questions quickly before running out of time;
- You don't know how to identify and answer different types of MCAT CARS passages;
- You don't understand half the vocabulary as if CARS passages are written in a foreign language;
- You don't want to waste a year of your life and the associated cost because of your MCAT CARS score.
Almost 50% of applicants end up retaking the MCAT because of the CARS section. But the good news is that we have helped 53,884 premeds here at BeMo and almost all of them had one or more of the same worries above. We're sure we can help you too. Here's how: