How to Get into Albany Medical School
“The mission of the Albany Medical College is to: educate medical students, physicians, bio-medical scientists, and other health professionals from demographically diverse backgrounds to meet future primary and specialty health care needs; foster biomedical research that leads to scientific advances and improvement of public health; and provide a broad range of patient services.”
- Years I & II: Pre-Clinical
- Year III: Clerkship
- Year IV: Electives
- No research or thesis required during medical school.
- Success rate (Overall): 1.40%
- Success rate (In-State): 2.53%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 1.12%
- Success rate (International): 0%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.68
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 510
- Biology (1 year with lab)
- Chemistry (1 year Inorganic Chemistry with lab, 1 year Organic Chemistry with lab)
- Physics (1 year with lab)
- Social/Behavioural Science (2 courses recommended)
- Calculus (1 semester)
Admissions contact email: [email protected]
How would you like to get into Albany Medical School? Visit our medical school consulting prep page to learn more and schedule your free initial consultation today!
(limited spots available)
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.