How to Get into Chicago Rosalind Franklin Medical School
“The Chicago Medical School educates physicians and scientists dedicated to providing exemplary, compassionate patient care and excellence in scientific discovery within an interprofessional environment.”
- Years I & II: Pre-Clinical
- Year III: Clerkship
- Year IV: Electives
- No research or thesis required during medical school.
- Success rate (Overall): 1.58%
- Success rate (In-State): 6.27%
- Success rate (Out-of-State): 0.95%
- Success rate (International): 0.95%
- Average Accepted GPA: 3.62
- Average Accepted MCAT Scores: 511
- Biology (1 year with lab, 1 200 level recommended)
- Chemistry (2 years including Inorganic chemistry/Organic Chemistry with lab and Biochemistry, lab recommended)
- Physics (1 year with lab)
- Encourage research lab experience either through research or research lab course.
- Statistics/Biostatistics/Mathematics (1 course recommended)
- English (recommended)
- Social/Behavioural Science (2 courses recommended)
Main site: https://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/
How would you like to get into Chicago Rosalind Franklin medical school? Visit our medical school consulting prep page to learn more and schedule your free initial consultation today!
(limited spots available)
Disclaimer: BeMo does not endorse or affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators. The content has been developed based on the most recent publicly available data provided from the official university website. However, you should always check the statistics/requirements with the official school website for the most up to date information. You are responsible for your own results.