When Employers and Employees Win, The Organization Wins:
Here's how employers benefit:
- Increase attraction of top talent by 47%: Adding BeMo's employee benefit to our job posts has increased the number of applicants by up to 47%. The implications are obvious. Reduced time to hire and better quality of applicants.
- Increase employee retention by 53%: That's not all, offering BeMo's services to our own employees has increased retention by 53% across departments. The question is what will even an increase of 10% to retention do to your company? Less wasted time rehiring/retraining/recruiting and more time focused on what matters most.
- Offer a benefit with no parallel: There are no other benefits that save both employees and employers time and money and have such a significant impact on employees job satisfaction and employee and their family member's career advancement. We dare you to name one!
- Best business investment: The increase in talent acquisition, retention and job satisfaction alone are estimated to pay over 10X the cost of the benefit program. And since this is an employee benefits program, the costs to us are significantly reduced which allows us to pass on the savings to you. A small investment in your business that goes much farther than any other activity in your organization.
- Increase revenue, profit and customer retention: Most importantly, happy employees that stay longer = increased revenue, reduced costs and happier customers in a synergy that will increase your profits and reduce your headaches.
Here's how employees benefit:
- Employees save time: Employees spend an average of 10 hours per week helping family members applying to educational programs. Time that can go into your organization. BeMo alleviates that by helping your employees and their family from A to Z of applications, test prep, and interview prep. We even help with career consulting, resume building and job interview preparation.
- Employees save money: Admissions consulting fees can cost employees up to $20,000/year for each family member. However, since we are offering this at scale the costs are significantly reduced and you can set up a co-pay system so the cost to your employees is anywhere from none to just a small percentage of the total fee. This is a major cost saving and ensures that all your employees and their families have equal access to higher education which is a predictor of life satisfaction and higher income.
- Employees advance their careers: One of the major reasons most employees resign their current roles is lack of personal and professional advancement. BeMo's employee benefit programs ensures employees can quickly advance both personally and professionally.
- Employees' family members advance their careers: With unlimited private support at their finger tips. Your employees' family members will be able to pursue any educational or career choice knowing that with BeMo's expertise, anything is possible.
- Employees & family members can connect with a coach anytime, anywhere: Since all of our services are provided online via private video consultations, your employees and family members can have access to our services at anytime, anywhere, 7 days a week.