Increase Your Interview Score By 27%
Graduate school interviews are extremely challenging for a few reasons and you're probably nervous because of one or more of the following:
- You get sweaty palms just thinking about the interview and you have no strategy to manage your stress;
- You can't think fast on your feet to answer the complicated questions quickly and fluently;
- You don't know how to identify and answer different types of interview questions;
- You are sick of hearing "just be yourself" when you are trying to improve and want to be your BEST self;
- You don't have perfect grades or test scores and you know that nobody gets in without a flawless interview.
If this sounds familiar, you're not alone. Most of our students feel the same when they first contact us. But as you probably know BeMo first got famous because of our interview prep success rate. Our students increase their interview scores by an average of 27%. Whether this is your first time interviewing or have been rejected in the past, we're confident we can help you too. Scroll down to find out how.