Increase Your MMI Score By 27%
Multiple mini interview (MMI) is the most dreaded type of interview format. But the reality is that it's impossible to get accepted without an outstanding MMI performance regardless of your stats and experiences. Whether this is your first MMI or you've been unsuccessful in the past you are probably feeling nervous because:
- You are not sure how to prepare in advance and you feel intimidated by the format or having multiple interviewers;
- You have a mental block and can't think fast on your feet to answer the challenging MMI questions fluently;
- You're an introvert and hate the acting stations or some of the other unusual types of questions;
- You don't have a specific strategy for different types of MMI questions;
- You don't have perfect stats and don't want to give the admissions committee another excuse.
If some of these sound familiar to you, it's understandable because there's a lot at stake here. The good news is that most of our students feel the same at first. But we're able to help them improve their MMI scores by up to 27% fast. That's why we're able to offer bold guarantees. Let's find out how.